This is the day to get help for yourself
Congratulations on taking your first steps towards making changes to your life!
Are you looking for help in any of these areas?
Grief, Loss, Trauma
Self Esteem / Acceptance / Body Image Counselling
Emotional & Physical Abuse
Mediation / Conflict Resolution
Anxiety / Panic Attacks
Affairs, Trust Issues
Separation Issues & Marriage Counselling
As a professional counsellor, my aim is to:
- Help to increase your emotional well being
- Develop your ability to have healthy interpersonal relationships
- Equip you with the skills to help you overcome problems
Choosing the right therapist is an important decision and a good fit is necessary to make effective progress. My work is characterised by intuition, compassion, optimism and collaboration. I try to be straightforward, without being harsh, and encouraging without applying any pressure. I hope you’ll take some time to look through my website to learn more specific details about my work as a therapist in Perth.
Hansi is a member of the CCAA, BACP and PACFA. Hansi serves as the Executive Secretary of the CCAA – Christian Counselling Association of Australia, WA.
What to expect when you contact me:
- I am a solution-focused therapist and am highly motivated to help you achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
- I pride myself on being approachable. I’d rather joke with people than judge them and, though I love to talk, I find listening to be more powerful.