This is the day to get help for yourself
We follow the same ethics and standards of practice online as we do in person.
Online therapy will probably never replace face-to-face therapy but it could supplement your current therapy.
Online therapy with a licensed counsellor has proven successful in helping people with depression.
Here are some ways online therapy can help:
- People who travel or who work in dual locations (e.g. FIFO, Fly-In Fly-Out jobs)
- Couples who are having long-distance relationships
- People who are ill or disabled
- Individuals who live in a foreign country
- People who live in rural areas.
If you are in need of support, you may consider online therapy as a possible resource.
What to expect when you contact me:
- I am a solution-focused therapist and am highly motivated to help you achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
- I pride myself on being approachable. I’d rather joke with people than judge them and, though I love to talk, I find listening to be more powerful.
- Dumant Lane, CANNING VALE, Western Australia 6155
- Anywhere via Video Call
© LightHouse Counselling & Therapy WA